We are an employee benefits consulting firm offering products and services to help businesses navigate the ever-changing landscape of the employee insurance industry.
We are a Partner firm of United Benefit Advisors (UBA).
Is Self Insurance Right for Your Company? Click on the video below to learn more.
- What Employers Need to Know about the Medicare Secondary Payer Rules and the CMS Data Match Program This webinar will help employers understand their responsibilities under the MSP provisions and best practices when completing the CMS Data Match report.
- When Employers Offer Health Benefits to Non-Employees In addition to offering health benefits to employees, many employers choose to extend benefits to non-employees, such as 1099 contractors, leased or temporary employees, members of a board of directors, shared employees, interns, and more.
- The Right Stop Loss Solution = Savings + Security Learn about the key concepts of stop loss coverage, specific policy points to be aware of, and what to look for in a stop loss partner.
- Ouch! Department of Labor Form 5500’s Time-Intensive and Expensive Reporting Req Form 5500 filing requirements could cost small employers more in fees and data-gathering time.
- Handling of Retaliation Complaints under Section 1558 of the Affordable Care Act OSHA provides protection for employees who report potential violations of the ACA’s consumer protections.
- Identify and Evaluate the Impact of Your Wellness Program Wellness programs can have an impact on a population culture, health, and cost of care if appropriately managed.