We are an employee benefits consulting firm offering products and services to help businesses navigate the ever-changing landscape of the employee insurance industry.
We are a Partner firm of United Benefit Advisors (UBA).
Is Self Insurance Right for Your Company? Click on the video below to learn more.
- What Employers Need to Know about Cafeteria Plan Nondiscrimination Rules This webinar will help employers understand their responsibilities under the nondiscrimination rules.
- Communication Works: A Case Study on Why Matters Join this webinar to learn how the Why Matters(TM) process can improve the benefits enrollment experience.
- What Employers Need to Know about the Medicare Secondary Payer Rules and the CMS Data Match Program This webinar will help employers understand their responsibilities under the MSP provisions and best practices when completing the CMS Data Match report.
- IRS Q&A About Employer Information Reporting on Form 1094-C and Form 1095-C The IRS has updated its Q&A that describes when and how an employer reports its offers of coverage to employees.
- Strategic Benefits Communication: How Do You Measure Success? While good participation can reflect employee acceptance of voluntary benefits, employee engagement has become more important.
- Top Five Compliance Assessment Surprises Compliance assessments can help employers avoid potential penalties for not providing required notices to employees.