We are an employee benefits consulting firm offering products and services to help businesses navigate the ever-changing landscape of the employee insurance industry.
We are a Partner firm of United Benefit Advisors (UBA).
Is Self Insurance Right for Your Company? Click on the video below to learn more.
- What Employers Need to Know about Offering and Terminating Employee Benefits This webinar will help employers understand their responsibilities when offering and terminating employee benefits.
- The Trump Effect: What the Election Means for Employee Benefits As President Trump challenges the status quo in Washington, CEOs, CFOs, and HR decision-makers are preparing for how his Administration could impact the employee benefits industry.
- Benefits Balancing Act: The Age of Benefits Administration Technology Based on research from Guardian’s 4th annual Workplace Benefits Study provides insight into the challenges employers face in trying to balance both short-term and long-term benefits demands.
- SBC Template and Required Addendums for Covered Entities under ACA Section 1557 The summary of benefits and coverage must contain specific information, in a specific format, about a group health benefit’s coverage and limitations.
- Discovery for Health and Welfare Benefit Plans: Required ERISA Reporting—Form 5500 Regardless of who prepares the filing, it remains the sole responsibility of the employer, or Plan Sponsor, when it comes to Form 5500 transmissions or failures to file.
- An Employer’s Guide to Navigating the ACA’s Strong HEadwinds The broker’s role should be to take as much of the burden off the employer to enable them to reach compliance in the most expedient manner possible.