We are an employee benefits consulting firm offering products and services to help businesses navigate the ever-changing landscape of the employee insurance industry.
We are a Partner firm of United Benefit Advisors (UBA).
Is Self Insurance Right for Your Company? Click on the video below to learn more.
- Closing the Coverage Gap During this one hour webinar, you’ll hear more about the challenges facing employers today and practical solutions to help close this coverage gap.
- The EEOC’s New Wellness Regulations: Another Layer of Confusion The EEOC recently issued two final rules governing how the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) apply to employee wellness programs.
- The ACA: A Never-Ending Story The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has placed numerous obligations and responsibilities on applicable large employers (ALEs) and employers who sponsor group health plans.
- Prescription Drug Copay Trends: Five Tier Plan Benchmarks Emerge, Large Employers Hike Rates in Three Tier Plans UBA’s Special Report, Trends in Prescription Drug Benefits, explores trends in prescription drug plan design among different group sizes, regions and industries.
- The Real Promise of Private Exchanges Is Still Ahead There is a growing recognition of the need to insert non-tech wisdom, sound processes and actual live human beings into the private exchange concept.
- What is Essential? The Madness of Maintaining Job Descriptions Under the DOL It is important to ensure that the job description reflects the actual functions and outcomes needed and the conditions that impact those processes.