We are an employee benefits consulting firm offering products and services to help businesses navigate the ever-changing landscape of the employee insurance industry.
We are a Partner firm of United Benefit Advisors (UBA).
Is Self Insurance Right for Your Company? Click on the video below to learn more.
- Success in Voluntary through Strategic Benefits Communication Having a benefits communications strategy can ensure employees have the information they need to make their purchase decision, while relieving you of some of the HR burden.
- Plan Documents: ERISA, Section 125, SPDs, and Wraps, Oh My! This webinar will help employers understand what plan documents they need, what the documents should contain and the implications of using a “wrap document” to wrap the ERISA plan document and SPD requirements into one document.
- The ACA’s Newest Nondiscrimination Rules and How They Apply to Group Health Plans The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) Section 1557 provides that individuals shall not be excluded from participation, denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any health program or activity which receives federal …
- Annual Survey Finds Enrollment in Consumer-Directed Health Plans Jumps 22 Percent Despite Increase in Plan Costs Consumer-directed health plans grow in popularity even though they are offering less savings than a year ago, according to the 2016 UBA Health Plan Survey.
- Controlled Groups and Affiliated Service Groups: How They Apply to the ACA The employees of a business with common owners or that perform services for each other may need to be combined when determining if the employer is “large.”
- Employment Eligibility: How to Handle Questions about Worker Identity Employers have an obligation to resolve questions about worker identity and eligibility to work.